OnBase Foundation Enhancement Pack 3 (EP3) Now Available
Thursday, June 25, 2020
ISSI is happy to announce the release of the newest long-term release version of OnBase, the OnBase Foundation Enhancement Pack 3 (EP3). Hyland has also released Content Composer Foundation EP1.
These new releases are delivering on Hyland’s modernization strategy to provide OnBase users with the most feature-rich, secure and innovative products.
Important developments within the latest version of OnBase Foundation include the following.
Accounts Payable (AP) Enhancements
The latest enhancements in EP3 give finance users greater visibility, control and efficiency when managing the procure-to-pay lifecycle.
New, specialized integrations include:
- A new solution for Infor CloudSuite Financials users delivers PO and non-PO posting to Infor; and Brainware
- integrations support automated data capture
- Enhancements to the Hyland AP solution for Workday enable users to post credit memos directly to Workday
The EP3 release features key updates to bolster responses to retention and compliance initiatives, including:
- The ability to set permanent retention on documents
- New functionality within Hyland’s subscription governance solution, Governance Rules as a Service (GRaaS)
- New reporting capabilities within the OnBase policy and procedure administration solution
More Integration Options
Additional integrations are available across Hyland’s product suite, making it easier than ever to drive digital transformation initiatives. These include:
- Additional integration choices with Content Composer, Hyland’s customer communications management (CCM) product
- Enabling Perceptive Content customers to build lightweight, data-driven apps that provide instant access to information stored within Perceptive Content
- Enhanced workflow actions between OnBase and ShareBase that strengthen access privileges and reporting
New Document Viewing App
Continuing to deliver upon Hyland’s user interface modernization strategy, this REST-API-based release features a new app that enables users to quickly access and view documents.
The release of Content Composer Foundation EP1 aligns with Hyland’s increased cadence of enhancements and offers users new features that improve the design, usability and reusability of their Customer Communication Management (CCM) solutions. The release includes:
- A Modern User Experience: OnBase users will discover a more intuitive, flexible web user interface that enables them to view, sort, search, and delete open communications
- New REST APIs: this release features the first in a series of REST APIs, making it easier to integrate line-of-business systems with Content Composer to automate communications
- Comprehensive Content Services: when integrated with OnBase, Content Composer provides organizations with a more complete CCM solution to support their overall content services strategies; this release features more integration options for content management, including the ability to archive communications created in Content Composer directly into OnBase
Learn More about Foundation
ISSI is a platinum reseller of Hyland OnBase and OnBase Cloud. Talk to one of our OnBase experts to learn about upgrading to OnBase Foundation or implementing it for the first time to streamline manual, error-prone processes, enable remote working and business continuity, and to spread knowledge throughout your organization.