OnBase SAP Integration
OnBase document management software delivers a full range of enterprise-class, secure document management and workflow automation capabilities that are seamlessly integrated with your SAP system, including Business ByDesign, when implemented by ISSI.
With the OnBase integration for SAP, you can dramatically reduce operating costs and improve staff productivity, including:
- Reducing the cost of storing and maintaining paper documents
- Directly linking transactional data in SAP to related content outside the core system, including vendor invoices and contracts
- Automating manual processes that feed or rely on information from SAP, including data entry and information routing
SAP ArchiveLink Integration
The OnBase integration for SAP ArchiveLink allows SAP users to access supporting documents, including invoices, check images, vendor contracts and remittances, directly from the corresponding record in SAP. This allows the following for your staff:
- Immediate access to the information they need to make decisions, manage processes, and provide superior customer service
- Elimination of time-consuming searching for information across multiple locations, file cabinets, and network shares
- Enables users to add and update information in SAP, schedule events and manage tasks alongside supporting documents
- Provides access to critical information from their preferred work environments (SAP, email, mobile phone, tablet, etc.)
Eliminate Manual Data Entry
By combining the OnBase integration for SAP with the power of Brainware, an advanced capture solution, organizations can eliminate the time-consuming task of manually keying information into SAP and free up staff time to focus on more important tasks and activities. This allows you to:
- Automate data capture and extraction from documents like sales orders and vendor invoices
- Validate extracted data against the information stored within existing SAP databases
- Update SAP transactions automatically with extracted values and status information
Streamline Processing with Workflow Automation
Integrating OnBase with SAP streamlines manual processes that feed or rely on information from your SAP system, such as AP invoice processing and accounts receivable. With OnBase, you can automate the delivery and receipt of information to those who need it while providing visibility into the status and performance of your processes.
- Electronically route information to and from SAP, such as the value of an approved vendor invoice
- Automate notifications and allow users to take action, like reviewing an exception or error, directly from their email application or mobile device
- Ensure controls and procedures are followed with a full audit trail for documents, processes, actions and activities
Business ByDesign Integration
ISSI has integrated OnBase with SAP’s cloud-only Business ByDesign software through the OnBase API.
For one client, we automate AP invoice processing in real-time: invoices come in, line item data is extracted using ABBYY FlexiCapture and matched with PO information in the vendor master file. OnBase workflows automatically route invoice/PO mismatches for exception processing, and matches are routed for approval and payment. All invoices are stored in OnBase for instant search and retrieval for whenever they are needed.
Contact ISSI to learn more about integrating SAP with OnBase.