OnBase Online Cloud Document Management Software
OnBase Online, also known as the OnBase Cloud, is the leading cloud workflow automation and document management software available today. As a top partner of Hyland, ISSI can make your transition to the cloud easy along your path to a digital transformation of your content and automating your workflows.
Initially deployed in 2004, OnBase Online stores 4.3 billion documents totaling more than 1.7 petabytes of data for over 700 hundred customers worldwide – with 99.999% availability.
Regardless of your industry, the size of your company, or the complexity of your workflows and business requirements, your organization can deploy OnBase OnLine makes it easy to streamline workflows, eliminate data entry and empower your knowledge workers.
What You Get with OnBase Online
- Full ECM in the cloud with OnBase
- Stringent compliance with ISO 27001:2013, SOC 1, 2 and 3 as well as Privacy Shield standards
- Physical and network security with multiple network layers separated by multiple firewalls
- Burstable bandwidth for maximum upload and download speed
- Three copy replication management spread across multiple physical locations
- Disaster recovery processes and business continuity commitments
- Software performance optimization including load-balanced application and web servers
- Environment operating system purchase, maintenance and licensing
- Solution availability, optimization and assurance needed to support the OnBase application
- Database software purchase, maintenance and licensing needed to support the OnBase application
- Centralized server management and upgrades
Your OnBase Online Partner
ISSI provides free trials to OnBase Online for both current OnBase users as well as those new to OnBase workflow automation and document management software. Please also contact us if you’d like to view a demo and get a quote today.
Physical & Network Security
All Hyland Cloud data centers are staffed by security personnel and covered by surveillance cameras. Hyland limits physical access to pre-authorized staff and visitors, who are provided with access via multi-factor authentication that limits them to authorized areas only.
- Hardware is physically separated from any other hosting provided in the data center
- Hardware is physically secured using separate cages and locking cabinets
- Man traps, air locks, multiple access doors and other security measures prevent unauthorized access
- Biometric controls and other cutting-edge technologies are utilized
- Access to hardware is via multi-factor authentication
- Network infrastructure components and services such as routing, switching and bandwidth are monitored 24/7
- Certified engineers are available to resolve any issues as per the customer’s chosen service class
- Automated network intrusion monitoring procedures operate 24/7
The Hyland Cloud serves more than 700 lifetime customers worldwide, many of whom depend on the solution to meet a number of stringent regulatory demands including HIPAA, GLBA, SOX, SEC 17a-4 and international data sovereignty requirements.
The success of the Hyland Cloud is driven by customer trust. Customers entrust the handling of their vital business information and processes to the Hyland Cloud every day. In return, Hyland backs this trust with product certifications and audits undertaken on associated data centers and processes. The Hyland Cloud meets the following certifications and audits:
ISO 27001 is a globally recognized information security standard that tests an organization’s information security risks, taking account of threats, vulnerabilities and impacts. It is considered a coherent and comprehensive suite of information security controls.
ISO 27001 certification has been achieved for Hyland’s cloud operations in New South Wales, Australia. Expanding this certification scope across Hyland’s global footprint is a component of Hyland’s compliance roadmap.
SOC 1, 2 & 3
SOC standards are among the most stringent standards of security measurement for an operations center or data center. All Hyland Cloud data centers boast SOC 1, SOC 2 and/or SOC 3 certification.
Additionally, Hyland’s Cloud Services undertakes SOC 2 and SOC 3 audits annually, and performs quarterly internal audits and ongoing penetration and vulnerability tests.