Kodak Alaris Info Input
A Web-Based Platform for Production & Distributed Scanning Environments
Info Input is a web-based document capture solution that makes it easy to share data from scanned documents across your organization. You can capture data using a mobile app or extract it from a variety of digital file types across your organization, even off-site.
- Maintain productivity even with no web connection: Info Input can securely store documents locally for 24 hours
- Access the solution anywhere: Remote workers can access the platform from any browser or device, including TWAIN-compliant scanners, Android and iOS devices, and MFPs
Reliable Information & World-Class Support
With Info Input Solution, you can easily capture complete, accurate information on the first scan. The intuitive user interface requires minimal training and reduces errors with one-button easy scanning from within your business applications. You can also:
- Validate scripts automatically and perform multiple database lookups to ensure flexibility for administrators to enforce business rules
- Save time by simplifying your workflows: there’s no need to waste time swapping between application screens
Capture & Index Intelligently and Efficiently
Intelligent features like advanced indexing and extraction get information into your business processes quickly and accurately.
- Powerful image adjustment tools improve image quality by correcting skewed scans, adjusting contrast, and more
- Reduce processing time by automatically extracting key data from documents via barcode, OCR, ICR, or OMR
- Easily drag and drop files into different batches
- Monitor batch status to check details and prevent duplication
The optional Advanced Form Designer module is available for advanced indexing. Design your data entry screens to look like the original documents to easily validate index information directly on the form instead of an indexing grid. This is particularly helpful when index data is located on multiple document pages, such as order forms and health coverage applications.
Easy to Deploy and Manage Across Your Enterprise
With Info Input, you’ll realize savings across the board in setup, maintenance, and software updates because the solution is deployed centrally via a web browser. You’ll have consistent job setup and configuration no matter what platform or device is in use. It’s easy to set up using your existing infrastructure and seamlessly integrates with your Enterprise Content Management, Enterprise Resource Planning, Business Process Management, and other business workflow solutions.
- Export to any ODBC-compatible database or a delimited ASCII file
- Drag and drop files into separate batches
- Deploy new projects in minutes
- Quickly import job setups from other systems such as Kofax
Classification & Extraction
With the optional Classification and Extraction module, you can automatically determine document type for valid processing after scanning. Separate documents and extract data without having to manually sort documents or use document separator sheets during preparation.
- Optical mark recognition (OMR) indexing accurately captures information from forms such as checkbox responses
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) captures machine-printed characters and Intelligent Character Recognition (ICR) captures and translates hand-written characters. This requires an add-on purchase of Nuance engine (a Kodak Alaris partner) or you can purchase a cloud engine from either Microsoft, Amazon, or Google.
Grow & Take on Future Needs
Info Input Solution grows with your data capture needs—from a single department to complex, high-volume enterprise requirements.
- One server can support thousands of users and process billions of pages
- System upgrades pushed to thousands of users instantly
- Works with both SQL Server and Oracle
- Supports Windows and Linux operating systems
Contact us for a demo or quote of Alaris Info Input software