OnBase Rapid Application Deployment
With an ever-growing number of software applications come challenges of data silos, custom code required to integrate those silos, and multiple systems to administer, manage and upgrade.
OnBase serves as a low-code rapid application development platform that minimizes the need for costly custom coding and multiple point solutions from different vendors.
For tailored solutions that meet your organization’s business needs, you can leverage native OnBase platform capabilities, including:
- Enterprise content management (ECM)
- Case management
- Process automation
When implemented by ISSI, OnBase document management software helps you configure content-enabled business applications with the low-code, rapid application development platform.
Why Make OnBase Part of Your Overall Application Strategy
By using OnBase as part of your application creation strategy, you:
- Build the application rather than the code: A low-code framework equips you to point-and-click configure business apps at the speed end users expect, while meeting corporate demands for governance and control. Use checkboxes, radio buttons and drop-down menus to configure and change solutions
- Minimize IT sprawl: OnBase integrates with your other key applications to extend those investments and streamline your IT environment
- Effectively respond to the needs of the business: Rapidly deploy applications with robust functionality which you can then expand to meet your company’s complex process needs or changing requirements
- Realize more value, faster: By minimizing the need for time-consuming, costly custom coding and multiple niche vendors, you realize a lower total cost of ownership and a quicker time-to-benefit