OnBase Document Management Software
If you want to reduce operating costs, improve cash flow, survive audits, litigation and disasters, you’ve come to the right place. As a top partner and value-adding reseller of Hyland, ISSI can make your transition to OnBase easy along your path to a digital transformation of your content and automating your workflows.
OnBase by Hyland automates your processes, manages all of your important business content in one secure location and works with your other applications to deliver your information whenever and wherever you need it, on-premise or in the OnBase Cloud. Once you have your information under control, you have total visibility into the status of processes, documents and information – while also supporting retention requirements.
What You Get with OnBase
With Hyland Software’s OnBase enterprise content management (ECM) solution, all your important business content is accessible in one place. Your employees get instant access to the information they need, exactly when they need it, revolutionizing your business processes. Best of all, your information is safe and secure.
Improve Your Level of Service
- Allow your customers, constituents and students to complete forms and make requests online
- Provide real-time visibility into the status of requests, transactions and orders
- Reduce time spent searching for documents and other information
Reduce Your Operating Costs
- Automate predictable decisions with useful tools to manage all surrounding tasks, activities and case work
- Increase productivity with instant access to content and processes from anywhere, even mobile devices
- Eliminate the costs of printing, shipping and storing paper by electronically capturing content
Minimize Your Risk
- Easily enforce access controls and security policies and automatically track actions taken
- Get reporting and auditing of required and missing information
- Automate document retention and records management requirements
- Initially deployed in 2004, OnBase Cloud (also known as OnBase Online) stores 4.3 billion documents totaling more than 1.7 petabytes of data for over 700 hundred customers worldwide
- 99.999% availability
- Available to all employees and stakeholders anytime, anywhere
OnBase is one product, comprised of around 200 components (in-house, we call them modules). Think of these like building blocks, used in combination to create a solution tailored to meet the specific needs of your business. Organizations can deploy anything from simple departmental solutions to complex enterprise-wide deployments.
This is extremely cost-efficient, because you only pay for what you use. Since these modules are all part of the same product, they are essentially “plug and play,” allowing your OnBase solution to grow and change along with your business.
The modular components used to build OnBase solutions include the following:
- Capture: Get your documents and data into OnBase
- Process: Make your processes more efficient
- Access: Access your information
- Integrate: Integrate OnBase with your other applications
- Measure: Measure the health of your business
- Store: Securely store, retain and destroy your documents
Contact us for a demo or quote of Hyland OnBase document management software
More about Hyland OnBase document management software:
- Agenda management
- Automated redaction
- ESRI ArcGIS Integration
- OnBase Online
- OnBase document security
- OnBase eforms
- OnBase secure storage software (KOMpliance)
- OnBase Salesforce integration
- OnBase SAP integration