OnBase Salesforce Integration
Increase Efficiency with Salesforce Integration for OnBase
OnBase document management software provides seamless access to critical documents and data in Salesforce. Both OnBase and Perceptive Content from Hyland easily integrate with Salesforce when implemented by ISSI, allowing users to instantly surface relevant documents — like contracts, invoices and more — alongside corresponding Salesforce records, minimizing the time spent searching for documents.
By digitizing and storing documents in a secure, central location, staff no longer have to search through paper files or confusing network drives for relevant information. Document search and retrieval is accessible directly from the familiar Salesforce screen, while importing documents is as simple as drag-and-drop, eliminating the need to navigate to a different application.
Gain a Comprehensive View of Each Relationship
OnBase’s Salesforce integration provides a single, complete view of your business relationships, which streamlines operations and enhances your ability to focus on your customers. From customer relationship management to sales and marketing, Hyland solutions complements Salesforce by:
- Increasing visibility into all relevant information directly from Salesforce screens
- Enabling search and retrieval within the context of corresponding records
- Automatically mapping Salesforce data to uploaded documents to reduce manual indexing
- Supporting organizational document retention policies with automation
- Minimizing information errors across platforms by enabling access to the same content, whether retrieving from Salesforce or other integrated systems
Easily Configuration Updates
With built-in configuration,OnBase salesforce integration from ISSI eliminates the cost of custom API development tools and minimizes IT resource needs. With configuration and mapping activities integrated within the Salesforce interface, users can be assured of an easy transition to new software, with minimal disruption to day-to-day operations.
With its integration with Salesforce, you can also use OnBase’s workflow automation capability to route onboarding documents for processing with automatic reminder alerts when missing documents are needed. This is useful in loan origination, wealth management, and other applications where documents are accumulated and governed by checklists – especially application-driven and onboarding applications. While Salesforce does have some basic document routing, you’ll find OnBase’s workflow automation to be far more useful.
Work Smarter Across All Industries
In addition to better managing customer relationships for B2B and B2C organizations, OnBase Salesforce integration enables users to work smarter across all industries, including:
- Banking & Financial Services: from applications to credit history, loan officers have a complete view of the documents they need to initiate loans and validate borrower’s credit
- Healthcare: case managers, sales account managers and insurance payer service representatives rely on Salesforce to manage patient information; with OnBase, they also gain easy access to account histories, transactional statements and more to ensure a smooth experience for the patient
- Higher Education: with electronic student files and records on one screen, student services and enrollment staff have all the information they need to quickly respond to student inquiries and needs
- Government: city officials can easily manage process like permit and license applications, while also securely storing the maps, plots and plans linked to those requests
- Insurance: claims officers can import and retrieve photos and documentation alongside customer information in Salesforce to expedite settlement
- Transportation & Logistics: provides access to logistics documents and content that enables a complete view of shipping information for customer support, supply chain and 3PL vendors
- Vendor Management: align vendor contracts, invoices and more with the vendor record in Salesforce to respond quickly whenever queries arise and strengthen vendor relationships
Contact ISSI to learn more about integrating Salesforce with OnBase.