OnBase Business Process Mining
With business conditions constantly changing, you need a tool that can quickly adapt and comprehensively extract useful knowledge about the history—and future potential—of all your processes. You can discover, monitor and improve processes in a variety of application domains using OnBase Business Process Mining implemented by ISSI.
Process Mining works by examining event data and applying process pattern recognition techniques. Then, it creates process models in a fraction of the time and cost of traditional methods.
Benefits of Process Mining
Process Mining helps you:
- Find problems: Locate anomalies even before they become problems
- Understand root causes: Identify the underlying problems instead of immediately visible symptoms
- Achieve compliance: Uncover non-compliant situations and uncover incidental non-compliance that would otherwise be impossible to locate
- Compare performance: Compare departments or similar organizations based on verifiable data
- Validate process changes: Establish baselines for the current situation and use them to determine whether specific changes are effective or not
- Understand the entire process: Individual departments become aware of the complete chain of actions that bring a product or service to the customer
- Gain transparency: Since causes of problems can be identified and seen in the context of the organization’s overall workflow, employees understand where and why change is needed
With the help of ISSI, implementing process mining for your organization can turn process improvement from an occasional, resource-intensive, disruptive effort into routine upkeep of your daily operation.