Provide Employees with Mobile Access to Critical Information
Employees need access to documents so they can be productive while work remotely and when on the go.
With natively developed OnBase mobile apps for iPad, iPhone and Android and Windows devices, you can leverage mobile content management capabilities as part of your integrated OnBase document management software solution. By extending access to information and processes to your mobile workforce, you ensure that your business continues to run as efficiently as possible.
Extend Your Information Management Strategy
OnBase empowers employees by delivering robust information management and process automation capabilities across devices and for all your employees wherever they are located with the following mobile capabilities:
- Capture images, complete forms and collect information using their mobile devices
- Access relevant documents and information directly from mobile devices
- Complete businesses tasks and approvals
OnBase mobile capture capabilities empower staff to collect critical information — and even capture signatures — anywhere, anytime:
- Photo Capture: use the built-in camera on mobile phones and tablet devices for easy upload of images into OnBase, easily indexing and associating photos with any related content
- Document Capture: OnBase turns a phone or tablet devices into a user-friendly mobile scanner, allowing staff to capture photos of documents and automatically cropping the images to size
- Electronic Forms: with OnBase E-Forms, employees access and complete electronic forms and capture signatures on mobile devices, even pulling data from core business systems to auto-populate form fields
Make Decisions Quickly
Fast access, simple routing and easy approvals make mobile content management an essential part of daily collaboration, no matter where staff are working. Directly from their mobile device, users can:
- Quickly search for documents and easily navigate to all related content
- View information from other business applications through direct integrations with OnBase
- Add notes and annotations to documents within OnBase
- Complete tasks and approvals as part of a workflow, and route content to others
- Trigger processes by completing forms or capturing key content
OnBase mobile capabilities go beyond providing access to OnBase documents. Instead, they can act as an information hub, surfacing information from your other business systems — even those without native mobile apps.
OnBase makes it easy for administrators to set granular permissions on documents and data, ensuring users only see what they should see, whether to meet internal standards or industry-wide regulations. This security is automatically applied on a user’s mobile device, controlling both access to information as well as the forms and documents employees can capture and modify.
Discover the Advantages of Mobile Information Access
With OnBase, mobile workers are no longer an obstacle to your ongoing business processes; instead they are facilitators. And for them, work becomes that much easier — meeting their expectations for mobility while minimizing the stress and inefficiencies of working outside the office.
Contact us to learn more about OnBase eforms software