OnBase Infor Integration
Take control of your AP processes with a built-in connector framework for Infor Lawson S3 and Infor Lawson AP Invoice Automation (APIA). The Infor integration by Hyland enables two-way data validation and exchange to minimize exceptions and errors, reduce operational costs and accelerate AP processes.
To minimize the chance of inaccurate or incomplete data as well as free up staff time from manual data matching and entry, the integrated automation solution uses intelligent capture technology to find critical values.
With the help of ISSI experts, the Infor integration will invoice data instantly available within Infor and help your organization improve process visibility and control.
Benefits of OnBase Infor Integration
- Invoice data is extracted and delivered automatically to and from Infor, making it instantly available for users to process within Infor or Hyland workflow automation
- Infor APIA users can manage the approval process within Infor, while Infor Lawson S3 users have the option of using Infor or Hyland workflows to automatically route invoices for issue resolution, review and approval
- Once approved, Infor records are automatically updated with extracted and approved values for accelerated voucher creation
- Should any errors or discrepancies exist, Hyland workflows automatically route invoices for issue resolution, review and approval, notifying key stakeholders along the way
- Imaged invoices and related documents — goods receipts, packing slips, check images, etc. — are securely stored in a digital content library and can be accessed directly from corresponding AP records within Infor screens
Greater Visibility Into the Payables Process
By centralizing access to AP documents and data, all of the information needed to process payments is instantly available to users without needing to leave their Infor screens.
- All documentation is captured and stored on one system, allowing staff to surface the content they need directly from the Infor interface. Automated records management ensures documents are retained and disposed in accordance with polices and regulations
- Real-time dashboards provide managers with insight into the current status of invoice processing
- Process control is also improved within Hyland workflows by leveraging well-defined approval hierarchies and tracking the complete approval history for each invoice
Contact us to see how ISSI can help your organization benefit by integrating Hyland’s AP Automation solution with Infor Lawson S3 or Infor Lawson APIA.