ISSI AP Automation Seminar: Atlanta
Discover How Much You Will Benefit from the Latest AP Technology & Services
Join us at the ballpark!
We are hosting a complimentary educational seminar and luncheon focused on accounts payable and invoice processing using Automated Data Capture, Document Scanners and Enterprise Content Services.
What You Will Learn
More specifically, you will learn the following about AP automation:
- How manual invoice processing is reduced by up to 90%, so that your staff just needs to focus on a small number of exceptions
- How to achieve alignment between AP and purchasing to eliminate common and preventable exceptions
- How enhanced AP liability visibility reduces or eliminates the need to dip into your credit line, saving you thousands per month (or more) in interest costs
- How AP automation pays for itself even if your invoice processing is only a few hundred invoices per month
- How AP automation can be leveraged for further gains in HR, AR, operations, legal, and other departments within your organization – for small, incremental investment
Lunch will be provided during the seminar. The event will conclude with a complimentary behind-the-scenes tour of SunTrust Park, the new home of the Atlanta Braves. Parking is free with validation and door prizes will be awarded to some registered attendees.
There is no cost to attend.
For more information, please contact Wayland Harkey at firstname.lastname@example.org or (770) 330-6895.
Bring Your Problems
We encourage you to bring your AP document, workflow and records management questions so that you can get answers. While invoice automation will be the seminar application focus, the solutions presented also apply to automating other finance disciplines such as sales order processing, accounts receivable, cash management, and other manual, document-centric areas.
Additionally, ISSI will conduct a one-day pre- or post-seminar individual workshop at no cost. We will come to your location and perform an analysis of your AP department. For your participation in the workshop AND seminar, ISSI will provide a trial subscription to the OnBase Platform. We will take up to 5 vendors and up to 10 total invoices. We will provide you with 2 weeks of access to the hosted OnBase solution for you to review your documents. You will also receive an Epson DS-530 Desktop Scanner and $500 off ABBYY FlexiCapture if purchased and implemented by March 31, 2018. Professional services are priced separately.
ISSI & Vendor Experts
We encourage you to bring your AP document, workflow and records management problems so that you can get solutions.
This event is brought to you by the following technology leaders:
- ABBYY Software: makers of FlexiCapture, the industry’s most advanced and cost-effective document capture and optical character recognition (OCR) software available
- Hyland Software: creator of OnBase document management software, and Gartner Magic Quadrant mainstay
- Epson: manufacturer of the most cost-effective document scanners in the industry
This event is hosted by ISSI as an extension of our annual Imaging Technology Show, which has become the top enterprise content management (ECM) technology conference in the Southeast since first being held in 2003.
We expect more than 50 attendees from throughout the Atlanta area, including CFOs, CIOs, controllers, AP managers, HR directors, compliance directors, and other executives from a wide variety of organizations that include manufacturing, government, financial services, healthcare, and more.
Times & Location
Thursday, December 7, 2017 from 9:30am to 2pm ET and
Thursday, December 14, 2017 from 9:30am to 2pm ET
Spaces at The Battery, next to SunTrust Park (Atlanta Braves)
800 Battery Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 30339