Crowley Zeutschel Zeta Book Scanner
Manufactured by the trusted German engineers at Zeutschel GmbH, the Zeta overhead book copy and scan system is ideal for libraries, universities, records management operations and other organizations that require an easy-to-use walk-up system or a scanner for lower-volume archival capture.
The Zeta’s compact design, optional pay-per-use functionality and easy-to-use touchscreen interface allow patrons and operators to easily convert books, loose documents and other materials to a range of digital formats.
- Ability to scan A3+ (14″ x 18.9″) sized documents
- Optional comfort book cradle for book thickness up to 4″
- Fast copy/scan speed
- No overhead glare
- CCD line array camera, allowing 100% pixel capture
- Optical resolution of 300-600 dpi
- Two on-device USB ports
- ENERGY STAR efficiency
- Plug-and-scan connectivity
- Low maintenance requirements
- ILL (Interlibrary Loan) compatible with: Ariel; Odyssey; ILLiad; Relais; BCS-2; Medea3; MyBib eDoc and others
Contact us for a quote on the Crowley Zeutschel Zeta Book Scanner