Why Migrate Hyland OnBase to the Cloud
Wednesday, June 15, 2022
OnBase Cloud document management software allows you to harness the power of enterprise content management (ECM) without purchasing or managing hardware and software on-premises. ECM functionality includes document capture, eforms, workflow automation, automated redaction, document management, and more.
If you’re interested in decreasing your dependency on paper and manual document processes while also decreasing the burden on your IT department, it may be time for the OnBase Cloud.
OnBase Cloud Functionality
When you deploy cloud-based document management software, you don’t want to sacrifice functionality. However, many other cloud-based ECM solutions provide less functionality than their on-premises equivalents. Other solutions don’t have the flexibility, nor are they advanced enough to provide a fully ECM suite.
This isn’t the case with OnBase in the Hyland Cloud. Users enjoy full functionality of ECM, capture, business process management (BPM), enterprise file sync and share, mobility, integration, and case management. It’s so seamless that many users don’t even realize they are working on systems and data stored in the cloud.
Here is a summary of OnBase Cloud features and functionality:
- Full ECM in the cloud with OnBase
- Stringent compliance with ISO 27001:2013, SOC 1, 2 and 3 as well as Privacy Shield standards
- Physical and network security with multiple network layers separated by multiple firewalls
- Burstable bandwidth for maximum upload and download speed
- Three copy replication management spread across multiple physical locations
- Disaster recovery processes and business continuity commitments
- Software performance optimization including load-balanced application and web servers
- Environment operating system purchase, maintenance and licensing
- Solution availability, optimization and assurance needed to support the OnBase application
- Database software purchase, maintenance and licensing needed to support the OnBase application
- Centralized server management and upgrades
Cloud Experience Matters
When it comes to cloud deployments, experience matters. With experience comes more functionality, an established history of demonstrated service levels, proven security and a large, active customer community.
The Hyland Cloud delivers that experience when your on-premise instance is migrated to it by ISSI. In 2004, Hyland OnBase was the first mainstream document management software to be deployed in the cloud. Hyland continues to pioneer innovative cloud solutions today, like the ShareBase cloud-based file sharing app.
When deployed in the Hyland Cloud, the exact same document management software is used for 700+ hosted OnBase customers as is used for Hyland’s on-premises OnBase deployments. The solution is offered via world-class hosting environments, located in nine data centers around the globe.
Get Started Today
OnBase in the Hyland Cloud continues to push boundaries and lead the field in innovations surrounding functionality, security and service levels for online document management. With more than 700 OnBase customers with a Hyland Cloud deployment, Hyland is best equipped to manage your ECM solution in the cloud especially when ISSI oversees the migration.
Contact the OnBase experts at ISSI to start planning your OnBase cloud migration today.
Contact us to learn more about OnBase cloud document management