Join ISSI at GFOA’s 2020 Annual Conference
Sunday, March 1, 2020
Update: due to COVID-19, the GFOA 2020 Annual Conference will be held as a virtual conference, so please contact us if you’d like to explore what you would have seen from us at the conference. We hope to see you at GFOA 2021. Stay healthy and think positive!
Visit us at the Government Finance Officer Association’s 2020 annual conference in booth #363.
You will learn how to harness automation technology to serve your constituents more efficiently. ISSI has tools to streamline accounts payable and automate the approval and other operational processes, which can reduce data entry and manual processing by up to 90% – paying for itself even if you process only a few hundred invoices or other document types per month. Your decision-makers will take action quicker with better information resulting in better performance for your department.
You will also learn:
- How your AP workflow automation investment can be leveraged in other departments within your organization
- How RPA empowers your employees to increase their workload without expanding their hours
- How to streamline information capture from paper with document scanning technology
- How to identify other processes that can be streamlined with automation technology
- How to streamline and automate any document-centric, data entry-intensive process
- Automated data capture and process analytics with FlexiCapture from ABBYY Software
- The latest document scanners from Epson
- RPA from KnowledgeLake
- OnBase document management and workflow automation from Hyland
More about the GFOA 2020: 114th Annual Conference
- May 17−20, 2020 in New Orleans
- Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
- The conference is expected to bring together more than 5,000 public finance professionals
- More than 75 concurrent sessions
Bring Us Your Problems & Special Offer
We encourage you to bring us your document, workflow and records management questions and problems so you can get answers and solutions. Stop by our booth to register for a workflow assessment, private RPA 1-on-1 seminar, or consultation to review your document-centric process problems.
Technology Partner Experts
Stop by our booth #363, for discussions with and demonstrations from our vendor partners:
- ABBYY Software: makers of FlexiCapture, the most advanced and cost-effective document capture and optical character recognition (OCR) software available in the industry
- Hyland Software: creator of OnBase document management software and Gartner Magic Quadrant mainstay
- Epson: manufacturer of the most cost-effective document scanners in the industry