ISSI News: Enterprise Search, CommunityLIVE Recap & More
Tuesday, October 8, 2019
Enterprise Search: Unify Access to All Your Information
Enterprise Search makes locating key information simple, fast and straightforward by allowing users to rapidly find and access the information they need and then take action. Completing a task, solving a problem, responding to a customer or advancing a business process. Users don’t have to enter perfect queries to get the right results, thanks to an intuitive feature set. Enterprise Search can help you:
- Find content, regardless of where it’s stored
- Search smarter, with intelligent query tools and natural language processing
- Speed up information request processing time
- Reduce risk by identifying files with confidential information
- Save time with automated search alerts
- Simplify audits and eDiscovery
- And more!
Hyland CommunityLIVE 2019 Recap
Cleveland Rocks! CommunityLIVE 2019 was an enormous success. The ISSI team and a nice sample of our valued customers opened the conference with two days of hands-on training, followed by three days of keynotes, breakout sessions, and networking. We played indoor bocce ball, rocked the trivia night, and cheered the Cleveland Indians to victory!
The biggest news of the conference was the release of OnBase Foundation – the most stable, secure, and enduring version of OnBase to date. All Hyland products, from Enterprise Search, to Customer Communications Manager, to Brainware, will eventually have a Foundation release. Hyland will build on these releases to standardize user interfaces, authentication, and application deployment. Hyland plans to release Enhancement Packs every three or four months going forward, so we encourage everyone to upgrade to OnBase Foundation early. Contact email@example.com to start planning your upgrade.
Hyland has already been releasing presentations and videos from the conference. Log into the Hyland Community website and search for the Foundation Video Gallery to learn more. Stay tuned – we will dig into more of Hyland’s new releases in future newsletters. It’s an exciting time to be on the Hyland platform!
Next year CommunityLIVE returns to Nashville, Tennessee. We hope to see you there!
ISSI New Logo & Website
You may have noticed that we’ve launched a new website and our logo has changed.
Please take a look and let us know how it can be further improved.
Join us at these upcoming events:
- ABBYY Software: Content IQ Summit Nashville to be held at the Opryland Resort & Convention Center from October 23-25, 2019 – More >
- Arkansas Digital Government Summit to be held at the Little Rock Marriott on October 28, 2019 – More >