How to Make Your Document Problems Disappear: Visit ISSI at GRA 2017
Tuesday, June 6, 2017
From June 12-14, join ISSI at the Georgia Records Association 2017 annual conference to learn about the latest advancements in document scanning, archival storage, cloud ECM, and cloud file sharing. We are proud to be a platinum sponsor and for this to be the 10th year we’ve been part of the annual GRA event.
Opening Night Reception
Thanks to our friends at Epson and Nexsan, we are sponsoring the welcome reception. In addition to food, beverage and the GRA Mixer Game, you will see the latest document scanning technology and learn why Assureon archival storage is more secure than any other solution, how it minimizes the risk of ransomware, and why it’s ideal for storing critical data and documents across your organization.
Mecklenburg County: A Scanning & ERM Case Study
On June 14 from 9-10:30am, enterprise project manager Millie Joensen from Mecklenburg County will present her experience launching a document scanning and electronic records management (ERM) project in 2007 that has grown into the following:
- Usage by over 7,000 users in over 27 departments
- Access for the public through four web portals
- Approaching 20 terabytes of data
- A recently completed 15-month project for the backfile document scanning of over 2,000,000 pages
This session provides a case study of why Mecklenburg County developed a countywide records classification and destruction policy, then drove successful implementations through executive sponsorship, gained user acceptance through a practice of participation, utilized standard project management principles, and intelligently addressed decisions about when and how to rely on outside vendors for implementation and conversion support.
ISSI Document Scanning Services Including Scan-on-Demand
If you have many boxes of documents or rolls of microfilm to be scanned, we can talk with you about your project to determine whether onsite or offsite document scanning is needed, and whether scan-on-demand with document storage makes more sense.
AirBase & ShareBase
You will be able to see two of latest content management innovations from Hyland, and their most cost-effective yet:
- AirBase: the most cost-effective and powerful cloud document management software on the market, and which requires zero IT involvement
- ShareBase: a professional and secure version of Google Docs, Dropbox and Box file sharing software, and ideal for sharing documents between departments, with other government agencies and with the public
GRA 2017 Annual Conference Details
June 12-14, 2017
Marriott Augusta at the Convention Center
2 Tenth Street
Augusta, Georgia 30901
Contact us to learn more about the GRA annual conference and records management automation