OnBase Users: RSVP for KOMpliance Webinar on Securing Your Data
Monday, June 12, 2017
Your OnBase documents and data are too important to lose, too sensitive to be seen or stolen and too critical to be compromised, corrupted or modified.
On Thursday, June 29 at 9:30am CST / 10:30am EST, ISSI is hosting a webinar with KOM Software where you will learn how to address security gaps, vulnerabilities and threats that could compromise OnBase documents and data with KOMpliance secure storage software.
Join us to learn how unleashing the force of dark security can protect OnBase data when conventional security measures cannot.
- Known security gaps, vulnerabilities and threats
- Preventing data corruption and ransomware
- Safeguarding backups and disaster recovery
- Enforcing data privacy, integrity and availability
- Addressing regulatory compliance requirements
Register for the webinar by filling out the form below: