OnBase Information Compliance
Individuals trust you to keep their information safe, private and secure within your organization. The best way to avoid information security risks is to comply with numerous legal, regulatory and industry requirements around data collection, retention, use, security and privacy.
Organizations that falter at information compliance face significant risk to the security of their information, the trust of their customers and partners, and the health of their business.
By implementing the right information management technology with the help of ISSI, you can ensure that your data compliance efforts are supported with best-of-breed technology that automate discovery, monitoring, retention and security.
How Does OnBase Support Information Compliance?
- Confidential information discovery helps proactively monitor for and remove confidential information from unauthorized locations across your organization
- Automate document retention and defensible destruction
- Utilize electronic signatures for secure and auditable document processing
- Automate employee policy distribution and acknowledgements
- Explore specialized compliance and auditing solutions for your industry or department
Contact us to speak with one of our information governance experts and learn how to protect your organization against information security risks with data compliance solutions from Hyland.