Join ISSI at GHIMA 2018
Thursday, July 26, 2018
The Georgia Health Information Management Association (GHIMA) is a non-profit organization of health information management professionals working in hospitals and other healthcare settings throughout the state. GHIMA is hosting its annual meeting and exhibition August 19-20 at Callaway Gardens in Pine Mountain, Georgia.
Our director of sales, Wayland Harkey, is teaming with Kodak Alaris as a solution partner at the conference. Stop by our booth to learn about the latest information governance strategies, technology solutions and content outsourcing services for the healthcare industry.
What You Will Learn from ISSI
The Latest on Information Governance (IG) Strategy & Technology for Healthcare
We can discuss how to adhere to AHIMA's 5-level Information Governance Adoption Model™ (IGAM). If you've taken AHIMA's IGHealthRate™ assessment, we can help you determine how to address any gaps identified with our consulting, technology and service solutions.
Alaris Document Scanning Technology
We will demonstrate state-of-the-art technology and software solutions for document capture. The new Kodak Alaris Info Input Solution offers capture via a browser-based application for distributed and centralized scanning. Learn more in the video below:
Cost-Effective Ways to Go Paperless
If you have boxes of documents or patient records to be scanned, we can help determine the best fit for your scanning needs:
- Onsite scanning
- Offsite scanning
- Scan-on-demand with document storage
ISSI Client Success Program
Our new Client Success Program represents an investment that ISSI is making in our clients, providing them with the following:
- An additional ISSI resource—Bob Armstrong, our new Director of Client Success—who understands your business and can tap into ISSI's wide range of resources to drive opportunities in a timely manner
- A focused resource built around your short-term success metrics and goals as well as long-term business objectives
- Support for ensuring that current solutions are optimized and protected by the proper maintenance agreements and level of support
- Education on industry trends, new technologies and upgrade opportunities that will leave you well-positioned for the future
How Else Can We Help You?
We are experts at resolving document and data-intensive process issues. Stop by our GHIMA booth or contact Wayland Harkey to learn more.