Join ISSI at Atlanta ARMA 2018
Diana Iadarola – Thursday, February 22, 2018
The Atlanta Chapter of ARMA International is hosting a free workshop on Records and Information Management (RIM) to introduce participants to the tools for building a best-in-class records management program for any organization.
Join us there on February 28 to hear a presentation by ISSI's Wayland Harkey, who will cover key industry trends and best practices for addressing the challenges posed by paper intensive business practices. Stop by the ISSI booth to have an individual discussion on how the latest RIM technology can benefit your organization.
The Atlanta ARMA workshop is open to members, friends and colleagues who want an introduction to, or a broader perspective on records and information management.
What You Will Learn from ISSI
The Latest RIM Technology
From records management to automated retention scheduling to workflow automation to the latest document scanning hardware, we will bring you up to speed on the latest technology solutions that you need to know.
Our New Client Success Program
This program represents an investment that ISSI is making in our clients to provide them with the following:
- An additional ISSI resource—Bob Armstrong, our new Director of Client Success—who understands your business and can tap into ISSI's wide range of resources to drive opportunities in a timely manner
- A focused resource built around your short-term success metrics and goals as well as long-term business objectives
- Support for ensuring that current solutions are optimized and protected by the proper maintenance agreements and level of support
- Education on industry trends, new technologies and upgrade opportunities that will leave clients well-positioned for the future
Cost-Effective Ways to Go Paperless
If you have boxes of documents or rolls of microfilm to be scanned, let us help you determine whether onsite or offsite document scanning is needed and can be cost-justified, or whether scan-on-demand with document storage makes more sense.
RIM Case Study
As a warm up to the Atlanta ARMA meeting, read our case study to learn how Mecklenburg County in North Carolina benefits from its utilization of an electronic RIM system. Here are some of the highlights of their experience:
- Usage by over 7,000 users in over 27 departments
- Access for the public through four web portals
- Approaching 20 terabytes of data
- A recently completed 15-month project for the backfile document scanning of over 2,000,000 pages
More about the Atlanta ARMA Seminar
With its theme of "Records & Information Management Best Practices for the 21st Century," ARMA Atlanta 2018 is a workshop focused on records RIM. It will also include a one-day ICRM Exam Prep (CRA & CRM).
The event will be held from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. February 28, at Maggiano's Buckhead: 3368 Peachtree Rd.