New OnBase 18 Video: Enhancements Everywhere You Look
Diana Iadarola – Thursday, December 13, 2018
What's new in the latest version of the popular OnBase document management and enterprise content management software?
With more than 10,000 updates and 3,100 customer-driven enhancements, there's no short answer to the question.
Watch the YouTube video below for the latest and most comprehensive overview of OnBase 18, including features that provide enhanced performance and security, higher allotments of system memory, upgraded compatibility, and improved functionality. Each new facet of OnBase 18 is broken down by user experience, administrative tools and platform enhancements.
Improved Productivity & Security
Here is just a sample of the multiple productivity and security enhancements provided by OnBase 18:
- Better control of notifications and pop-ups to aid productivity instead of getting in the way
- Combined viewer in Unity that allows for instant access to all information about a specific customer
- Authenticated touch identification for single sign-in
- A new server updater tool for accessing the latest browser support and security patches
- Signature capture for images
- Electronic voting and the ability to review meeting minutes in advance
- Rich data visualization and improved wizard functionality for dashboards
- Easier management of schedules and timers
- Better support for larger images
- Enhanced integration with common mobile business apps
So many new enhancements are packed into OnBase 18, you will want to take advantage of this upgrade no matter what version you are currently using – especially if your somewhere between OnBase 12 and OnBase 17.