ISSI Announces Three AP Automation Seminars
Wednesday, November 08, 2017
Discover How Much You Will Benefit from the Latest AP Technology & Services
The program will be valuable to end-users, specifically companies and organizations that are experiencing challenges in AP or similar business processes.
We will demonstrate Automated Data Capture and provide a test lab using the latest Document Scanners.
What You Will Learn
- How manual invoice processing can be reduced by up to 90%
- How AP automation streamlines your financial close
- How to shrink the divide between Purchasing and AP
- How automating AP reduces financial audit and compliance headaches
- How enhanced AP liability visibility optimizes cash management
- How AP automation pays for itself even if your invoice processing is only a few hundred invoices per month
- How your investment in technology for AP can be leveraged in other departments within your organization
Lunch will be provided during the seminar and there is no cost to attend.
Times & Locations
Thursday, December 7, 2017 from 9:30am to 2pm ET and
Thursday, December 14, 2017 from 9:30am to 2pm ET
Spaces at The Battery, next to SunTrust Park (Atlanta Braves)
800 Battery Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 30339
Tuesday, December 12, 2017 from 9:30am to 2pm CT
1 Bass Pro Dr.
Memphis, TN 38105
Bring Your Problems
We encourage you to bring your AP document, workflow and records management questions so that you can get answers. While invoice automation will be the seminar application focus, the solutions presented also apply to automating other finance disciplines such as sales order processing, accounts receivable, cash management, and other manual, document-centric areas.
As an added bonus, ISSI will conduct a one-day pre- or post-seminar individual workshop at no cost. We will come onsite to your location and perform an analysis of your AP department. For your participation in the workshop AND seminar, ISSI will provide a trial subscription to the OnBase Platform. We will take up to 5 vendors, up to 10 total invoices per vendor and provide 2 weeks of access to the hosted OnBase solution to review your documents. You will also receive an Epson DS-530 Desktop Scanner and $500 off ABBYY FlexiCapture software if purchased and implemented by March 31, 2018. Professional services are priced separately.
ISSI & Vendor Experts
This event is brought to you by the following technology leaders:
- ABBYY Software: makers of FlexiCapture, the industry's most advanced and cost-effective document capture and optical character recognition (OCR) software available
- Hyland Software: creator of OnBase document management software and Gartner Magic Quadrant mainstay
- Epson: manufacturer of the most cost-effective document scanners in the industry
This event is hosted by ISSI as an extension of our annual Imaging Technology Show, which has become the top enterprise content management (ECM) technology conference in the Southeast since first being held in 2003.
We expect more than 50 attendees per seminar from throughout the Atlanta and Memphis areas, including CFOs, CIOs, controllers, AP managers, HR directors, compliance directors, and other executives from a wide variety of organizations that include manufacturing, government, financial services, healthcare, and more.